Monday, February 17, 2014

Burlap Banner

The first set of snow days I decided to create a new banner for my mantle for the month of February.  Burlap is my new obsession, so I am always pinning all things related.  I think it is so classy and timeless and goes with everything.  I had seen so many burlap banners on Pinterest, that I decided to create my own version for a festive welcome when guests (or me) first enter the house.  I then added some burlap covered letters and decorated mason jars to complete the look.  It is so warm and inviting and makes me smile every time I come home (and I know it makes my boyfriend smile too although he'll never admit it).  I love it so much that I'm now going to make versions for every holiday/season.  Look for these in my future posts and on my Etsy shop! 

Here is a pic of the finished product:







No comments:

Post a Comment