Monday, March 10, 2014

Oscar Review!

Better late than never, right?  I had such a crazy busy week which wrapped up with a fabulous birthday weekend, that I am just now getting to my Oscar post.  I could not let it completely slip by unnoticed because there were so many great fashion moments this year.

My Top Women:
JLaw, Lupita, Charlize, Julia & Kate




 I loved Jlaw's bold color choice and her short do.  Lupita is amazing.  I have loved every one of her choices for awards season and this was no exception.  Her acceptance speech was so well spoken and touching!  Love her!  I loved Julia's lace choice and she looked fun and youthful.  Kate and Charlize are always gorgeous and classic.


My Top Men:
Bradley, Leo, & Zac


 I love the classic black fitted suit look and these guys did it right.  I don't think it's possible for any of these guys to look bad, but they all looked especially handsome for Oscar night.  They are all so well put together and exude confidence and sexiness.  Sigh...

My Top Couples:
Matthew & Camilla, Channing & Jenna



Not only are all four of these individuals gorgeous on their own, but paired with their significant other they make all couples around the world jealous.  How can there be that many good genes in one place?! The ladies' fashion choices were stunning and the men looked handsome in their tailored, sharp suits.  

Top "Behind the Scenes" Look:
Kristin Cavallari


 This girl can seriously do no wrong in her fashion choices!  I love everything she wears - dressed up, dressed down, working out - every little detail is so flattering and gorgeous.  Her Oscar choices were no different.  She looked flawless in the white and beaded gown for the E News Pre-show.  Her lace long sleeve mini dress  for the after party was fun and sexy and totally something I would pick out.  Love her style, and she is rocking pregnant better than anyone I've ever seen!


Most Amazing Picture:
Ellen's Star-Studded Selfie



Apparently this was the most re-tweeted picture of all time, and I'm not surprised!  This many celebs in one pic is surreal!  One more reason why Ellen is the greatest and I want to be her BFF.



That's my Oscar review!  Until the next red carpet....


No comments:

Post a Comment